Wednesday, October 15, 2008



On Friday night, a girlfriend in the neighborhood threw a "Sex in the City" DVD previewing party. I had an AMAZING time and I only wish I had come up with the idea on my own! It was only for ladies and each woman was encouraged to "dress-up" as her favorite character from the show. Needless to say there were some incredible outfits and some creative juices flowing. Another neighbor and I, decided to stick with our jeans, heels, and "going out shirt" attire. Although we were slightly underdressed, I felt fancy just to be out of my usual workout clothes, braids, and flip-flops!! It was a BLAST!!!!

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Yeah!!!!! I love it already!!!!!!

Let me know if I can help in anyway. I've learnd a few tricks over the couple of years I've been doing it.

Now, on to Carrie Darney. That girl is so funny....she needs a normal blog so we can hear her funny stories, too!