Monday, November 01, 2010




















I LOVED Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!






Sorry for my long absence, we were in Texas and Scottsdale for about 11 days(more on that later).
This year it was our turn to host the annual neighborhood Halloween party. Being a parent somehow allows you to transform into a kid again.....dress-up, and get your creative juices flowing. Halloween has taken on its magical form again and I love it!! Can you tell that Darin and I were supposed to be Barbie and Ken from Toy Story 3?

3 comments:

starnes family said...

I love the Barbie and Ken duo! Precious.

Glad yall had a great Halloween!

SASS said...

Uhh y'all should have been Phil and Claire from Modern Family...just sayin!!! You're a hot flapper!

merrilee said...

The flapper was actually my friend, but thanks!