Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This is one small part of the closet. There is another section for seasonal, dresses, and accessories(but it didn't look the way I wanted).




As I mentioned before, I actually enjoy organizing things. I don't have a perfectly organized home, but I aspire for things to be in order. My latest attempt at getting my home in order, brought me to my closet. I am fortunate to have a very large closet, but this also seems to prevent me from getting rid of things as often. I finally realized that half the battle in the closet comes from getting the appropriate hangers, and lining things according to color groups. I bought my hangers from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and they are made by Real Simple. They come in sets of 50, but I needed about 4 sets. Check out this inspiration: http://honeywerehome.blogspot.com/2010/10/mom-cave-my-closet.html In my wildest dreams....

No comments: