Monday, May 10, 2010

I am so blessed to mother these two little rascals!




















Sporting my new hat from the children.






Happy Belated Mother's Day, ladies! I hope you had a beautiful day and were showered with lots of love and pampering. I spent the morning at the spa with two great friends.....had a great massage, a scrub, lunch, and some relaxing down time. I was also able to escape and do a little shopping on my own, followed by a delicious dinner at home with the family. It all felt truly indulgent and I enjoyed every minute!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

And, you deserved it all! Love the hat. Love the kids. Can't wait to see you guys!

Carrie Darney said...

Ahh...sounds like a wonderful day!! Love the hat! Love the kiddo photos! When we come visit I have to have a photo of E & H kissing on the beach...with the sunset. it will be a great first photo in their wedding video.