Wednesday, August 18, 2010




This little man just melts my heart! He has been so lonely since Ellery started school. This morning he started to cry when Ellery had to leave.....he just does not understand why he can't go to school like his big sister. A few days ago he had his 2 year check-up(yes, I am quite late) and had to have several shots. He was brave through the first one, but then was crying through the final two. When we left, he looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Mama, dat man huwt me." I could have melted into a puddle right there. Hang in there little man, you will start pre-school in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Carrie Darney said...

Oh Dane! Sweet baby...so confused right now AND got shots...not a fun week for Daney boy huh?!

starnes family said...

Sweet baby Dane!!!!! Jack and Lainey do the same thing with each other. It's hard for them to understand. I can't wait to get them both settled and started in Preschool!

Denise Thomas said...

Hank was the saddest of all when Will started last year. I didn't cry...Will was EAGER and ready, but Henry was a mess. I am sure it will be the same for us next week. MISD starts on Aug. 31. I hope Ellery (and Dane) are doing well!