Monday, November 10, 2008



My sister, Melody, dropped her entire life this past week to come help me and my family during and after my surgery. She has two daughters and is pregnant, so flying across the country at the last minute was certainly not an easy nor cheap ordeal for her. I realize this will embarass her to no end, but I have to brag on her for just a moment. To look at her, you have a difficult time believing that someone this beautiful could also be so gracious, kind, caring, compassionate, generous and sincere. She gives of herself with absolute patience and grace and never asks for anything in return. She cares for all of those around her and never seems to tire, although I know she just does not complain. I am eternally grateful for her and know that I am ABSOLUTELY blessed to have her as my big sister. I love you, Melody!

1 comment:

Carrie Darney said...

Aww...Mer, she is going to love that note. So true...Melody is so much like your Mom!!