Friday, November 07, 2008






Well, it has been one of the more difficult and interesting weeks at the Libby household. After my surgery on Monday, we have had a house full of sick people. Ellery was the first with a stomach bug, followed by Dane with a fever and unhappy disposition. Darin, mommy, and aunt Melody all were sick with different versions of the stomach flu, fever, and chills. I am TRULY grateful for the support group around me, including my supportive husband, my saint of a sister, and caring neighbors and friends. We have survived this week and are SURE to only have a healthy household for the next few months--cross your fingers! I am just adding a few more pictures from Halloween, due to the craziness of this week. Thanks to you all for your phone calls, e-mails, flowers, and well wishes. We are so appreciate of your support!!!!

No comments: