Monday, January 18, 2010

In her own "princess" world.




Can you guess what song she is singing here?




"And the Oscar goes to. . . .Ellery Libby"! These are words that I actually think I could hear in my lifetime. Ellery has quite the imagination and is often extremely dramatic in her "role playing" of a princess. She has basically memorized the entire movie of "The Little Mermaid" and can not pass a rock without re-enacting the song, "Part of your world". She often tells Darin and I that she is not Ellery, she is Ariel. We in turn, have to pretend to be Prince Eric, or the wicked Ursula. Lord help us!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

She is such a princess......so fun!!!!! And, yes, you might just hear those words one day. :)

Carrie Darney said...

Some day, my prince will come...SOMEDAY my prince will come!

She is a princess...you Ursula? Not ever...funny though!!